With current Strength and Conditioning Coach, Chris Cone, leaving to take up a full-time role with a Football League club, Hereford FC are now looking for a replacement S&C Coach.
Hereford FC are seeking to recruit a first-team Strength and Conditioning Coach
Reporting to the Hereford FC first-team manager the successful applicant will;
- Deliver first-team strength and conditioning programmes and the matchday warm-up
- Assist in the production and delivery of gym and field-based conditioning programmes
- Lead on physical testing
- Assist with the collection, interpretation and reporting of individual player data, including but not limited to GPS, player well-being etc
- Work alongside the Sports Therapist to help design and deliver the prehab and injury prevention programmes
- FA First Aid Qualified to a minimum of Level 2
- FA Safeguarding Certificate
- Degree in a Sports Science or Strength & Conditioning based field (or working towards)
- UKSCA Accredited
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 1st November 2019.
The post will be subject to the successful completion of reference and DBS checks.